If you have usable furniture to dispose of, you can easily schedule free pickup online from one of the following thrift stores:
- The Fayetteville Area Habitat for Humanity Restore, 3833 Bragg Blvd., Fayetteville, NC 28303 (accepts furniture, appliances, cabinetry, sinks, doors, and windows)
- The Restore Warehouse, 205 Forsythe St., Fayetteville, NC 28303 (accepts furniture, appliances, cabinetry, sinks, doors, and windows)
- Myrover-Reese Thrift Store, 1336 Clinton Rd. Fayetteville, NC 28312
- Helping the Orphans Thrift Store, 1027 Pamalee Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28303
- The Salvation Army Family Store, 433 Robeson St. Fayetteville, NC 28301
- If you know of a thrift store in the Fayetteville area that offers free furniture pickup that should be added to this list, please email Anna Chott at email@example.com.
Donating furniture to thrift stores helps keep usable furniture out of our landfills. If your furniture is not in condition to be accepted at a thrift store, the Ann St. Landfill is the only location in Cumberland County that accepts furniture for disposal. It is located at 698 Ann St. in Fayetteville, NC and open Monday – Friday 6:30AM – 4:00PM and Saturday 8:00AM – NOON.