Does your municipality or agency have an idea for a project to strengthen our region’s environment, economy and community? Do you need a non-profit partner to assist you? Sustainable Sandhills collaborates with numerous partners at the local, state and federal levels to develop and execute initiatives that improve our quality of life in the Sandhills. Our current contracting partners include the City of Fayetteville, Cumberland County Schools, Fayetteville Area Metropolitan Planning Organization, North Carolina State University and the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services. Your agency can join that list!
WHY NON-PROFIT PARTNERS ARE ESSENTIAL
• We can provide expertise on a wide array of programs including water quality, waste management, pollution prevention, conservation and local economic development – through our staff, our Board of Directors and our current community partners.
• We can reach an untapped audience of supporters for your program by leveraging our community outreach capabilities. We can plan events or attend events, provide marketing support, recruit volunteers and more.
• We can apply for funding through grants and sponsorships that may not be available to certain municipalities or agencies.
• We can connect you with other potential partners through our network of local and state government officials and agencies, civic organizations, schools and universities, businesses and individuals who want to make a difference in our region.
HOW FEE-FOR-SERVICE CONTRACTING WORKS
If you’re interested in partnering with Sustainable Sandhills, contact us!
1. Complete the form below and one of our team members will be in touch for an initial meeting. We will discuss your mission and project, our potential involvement and scope of work, and compensation.
2. Your agency or Sustainable Sandhills will create a Memorandum of Agreement that details our partnership.
3. We’ll get to work!
4. We’ll invoice your agency for our work. We can provide a timesheet, a Contract Expenditure Report or a simple invoice – whatever suits your agency. Then, you can issue payment to Sustainable Sandhills on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
INQUIRE ABOUT CONTRACTING WITH SUSTAINABLE SANDHILLS